Sunday, November 25, 2012

Indoor Christmas Decor

Now that Thanksgiving is behind us - time to decorate for Christmas!  We almost completed the outside today, and we have a completed mantle inside.


This will be our first year with a REAL tree, and I have discovered an exciting assortment of light options - so exciting that I just had to share!

White-Irridescent-Clear Tree Lighting
Target has these indoor string lights in several varieties, my favorite being the mixture of opalescent, clear faceted, and sugared.  They are only 25 feet long, but for only $10 I was hoping three sets would be enough when mixed in with more traditional plain lights.  The ones I found are also from Target and look like the clear faceted ones, but are Phillips LED.

I'm fearful of the tree not making it alive to Christmas, so we are going to wait til the 1st to pick one up.  Hopefully next week I can show you what those lights look like on our tree!  We will be setting up the tree in time to watch Georgia maybe somehow miraculously beat Alabama in the SEC championship.  {Come on - with the Irish being the other one in the championship game I'm feeling a little hope that 1980 can happen again!  Go Gurshall!}


No comments:

Post a Comment