Monday, April 2, 2012

Chicken and Dumplings




Well, I've had a lot of misses lately in the kitchen.  They have been good dishes, but need some tweaking before I suggest to anyone to cook them!  However, this Crockpot version of Chicken and Dumplings is a keeper.  I've added some onions, carrots and mushrooms to the traditional version and I like the additions.  Also decided to post the recipe using recipe cards.  Why did I not think of making recipe cards sooner?  Perhaps because I have been trying to do too many things lately, and therefore nothing is really being done successfully...which is the opposite of what I believe in!  Therefore I am re-evaluating a few things... hence why I have not posted in like three weeks.  Some people may think recipe cards are outdated, but I still use them frequently.  I am way to clumsy and my current kitchen is way too small to have my laptop in there as I cook.  Maybe one day I'll have a special kitchen laptop that I don't have to worry about ruining with the mess I create as I cook, but for now I prefer printing the cards and saving the computer from disaster.



Chicken and Dumplings Recipe Card (Approx. 4x6)



No comments:

Post a Comment